Jackson Square Aviation Ireland Limited was set up on Tuesday the 2nd of September 2008. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 40 other Irish companies between them; 26 of which are now closed. Jackson Square Aviation Ireland Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 80 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:01/02/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:08/10/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:02/09/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Jackson Square Aviation Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:13 Years
- Company Number:461635
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[71.23] Renting of Air Transport Equipment
- May Trade As:Jackson Square Aviation Ireland Ltd
- Registered Address:3 Ballsbridge Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||3||21/04/2022||26/04/2022|
|Certificate of Charge Companies||2||21/04/2022||26/04/2022|
|Certificate of Charge Companies||1||21/04/2022||26/04/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||10||02/09/2021||08/10/2021|