Jackson Power Systems Limited was set up on Monday the 23rd of May 1988. Their current address is Dublin 1, and the company status is Liquidation. The company's current director Derek Jackson has been the director of 3 other Irish companies; 2 of which are now closed. According to our records, Jackson Power Systems Limited has had judgments registered against it. Jackson Power Systems Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 182 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:15/07/2014
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/11/2012
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2012
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/10/2013
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Jackson Power Systems Limited
- Time in Business:29 Years
- Company Number:132200
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:LIQUIDATION
- Principal Activity:[31.XX] Manufacture of Electrical Machinery and Apparatus N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:Moore Stephens Nathans,
- RiskWatch: COURT ORDER LIQUIDATION
Court Order Date 28/04/2014
- RiskWatch: PETITION FOR WINDING UP
Presentation Date 06/03/2014
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
|Name||Co. Director||Co. Owner||Address||Directorships|
|Derek Jackson||Yes||Yes||CO. WEXFORD||4|
Judgments have been registered against Jackson Power Systems Limited. More information about Jackson Power Systems Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||2||28/04/2014||21/05/2014|
|B69 - PERSON CEASING TO BE A DIRECTOR||4||12/03/2014||11/04/2014|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/10/2012||27/11/2012|