Irish Newspaper Archive Limited was set up on Thursday the 24th of April 2003. Their current address is Dublin 18, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Annette Duggan and Phillip Martin have been the director of 2 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Irish Newspaper Archive Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Company Name:Irish Newspaper Archive Limited
- Time in Business:14 Years
- Company Number:370253
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 294 2173
- Principal Activity:[72.60] Other Computer Related Activities
- May Trade As:Irish Newspaper Archive Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered Address:Unit 2, St. Kieran's Enterprise Centre,
Sandyford Industrial Estate,
Foxrock, Dublin 18
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2017||05/10/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||04/08/2016||04/08/2016|