Irish Mining Emulsion Systems Limited was set up on Monday the 12th of May 2003. Their current partial address is Meath, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 7 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. Irish Mining Emulsion Systems Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:25/11/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:22/11/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Irish Mining Emulsion Systems Limited
- Time in Business:18 Years
- Company Number:370893
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[52.63] Other Non-Store Retail Sale
- May Trade As:Irish Mining Emulsion Systems Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Clonagh,
Enfield Co. Meath,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||30/09/2021||22/11/2021|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||21/04/2021||19/05/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/09/2020||14/10/2020|