Irish Gliding and Soaring Association Company Limited By Guarantee was set up on Thursday the 4th of April 1996. Their current partial address is Dublin 16, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 18 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:14/06/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:29/04/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Irish Gliding and Soaring Association Company Limited By Guarantee
- Time in Business:24 Years
- Company Number:247232
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[92.61] Operation of Sports Arenas and Stadiums
- May Trade As:Irish Gliding & Soaring Association Company Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:C/O Rynne Tully Ward,
16 Woodstown Village Centre,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||29/04/2020||29/04/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||24/04/2019||24/04/2019|
|CERTIFICATE - N3 CHANGE OF COMPANY NAME(NEW ACT REQUIREMENT)||1||26/09/2016||09/11/2016|