Irish Custom Extruders Limited was set up on Friday the 21st of September 1984. Their current partial address is Dublin 11, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 2 other Irish companies between them. Irish Custom Extruders Limited has 3 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:07/05/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:04/04/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:16/08/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Irish Custom Extruders Limited
- Time in Business:34 Years
- Company Number:103310
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[27.XX] Manufacture of Basic Metals
- May Trade As:Irish Custom Extruders Ltd
- Majority Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Poppintree Industrial Estate,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||04/04/2019||04/04/2019|
|C17 CHANGES TO PARTICULARS OF CHARGE HOLDER||3||01/04/2007||04/02/2019|
|C17 CHANGES TO PARTICULARS OF CHARGE HOLDER||2||23/04/2015||04/02/2019|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||10/11/2015||26/11/2015|