Irish Breeze Skincare Unlimited Company was set up on Wednesday the 15th of May 2002. Their current partial address is Co Louth, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 25 other Irish companies between them; 11 of which are now closed. Irish Breeze Skincare Unlimited Company has 2 shareholders.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Irish Breeze Skincare Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:17 Years
- Company Number:356895
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)41 987 7460
- Principal Activity:[24.52] Manufacture of Perfumes and Toilet Preparations
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Donore,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1B REPLACEMENT A/R||20||30/09/2018||11/12/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/09/2018||30/10/2018|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION - SR ALTERATION TO CONSTITUTION||4||18/12/2017||05/01/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||15/05/2002||15/05/2002|