Irish Biscuits Unlimited Company was set up on Thursday the 19th of May 1966. Their current address is Co. Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Brendan Feeney, Seamus Kearney, Robert David Gray, Joe Walsh and Hilliard Lombard have been the director of 87 other Irish companies between them; 19 of which are now closed. Irish Biscuits Unlimited Company has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 140 other companies.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Irish Biscuits Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:51 Years
- Company Number:23771
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:Commercial House,
Millbank Business Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! C6 MEMO OF SATISFACTION OF A CHARGE-FULL||2||07/05/2015||01/11/2017|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||5||15/02/2017||02/08/2017|
|B47 NOTICE(LETTER) OF RESIGNATION OF AUDITOR||2||22/12/2016||13/01/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||31||31/12/2016||05/01/2017|