Invoicefair Limited was set up on Monday the 7th of July 2014. Their current partial address is Dublin 6, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 19 other Irish companies between them; 8 of which are now closed. Invoicefair Limited has 6 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1 other company.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:16/01/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:07/01/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:07/07/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Invoicefair Limited
- Time in Business:5 Years
- Company Number:546341
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[72.60] Other Computer Related Activities
- May Trade As:Invoicefair Ltd
- Registered Address:6 Ashfield Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||07/07/2018||07/01/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||07/07/2018||07/01/2019|
|B5 RETURN OF ALLOTMENTS.||6||14/12/2018||19/12/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||07/07/2014||01/07/2014|