Invesco Asset Management Ireland Holdings Limited was set up on Thursday the 23rd of January 1992. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Cormac O'Sullivan and Oliver Carroll have been the director of 12 other Irish companies between them; 7 of which are now closed. Invesco Asset Management Ireland Holdings Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Company Name:Invesco Asset Management Ireland Holdings Limited
- Time in Business:25 Years
- Company Number:183548
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 439 8100
- Principal Activity:[65.XX] Financial Intermediation, Except Insurance and Pension Funding
- May Trade As:Invesco Asset Management Ireland Holdings Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us on email@example.com
- Registered Address:Central Quay,
Sir John Rogerson's Quay,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||4||30/09/2017||02/10/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2017||02/10/2017|
|B10A CHANGE IN DIRECTOR MULTI COMP||5||05/09/2017||19/09/2017|