International Windscreens (Ireland) Limited was set up on Tuesday the 12th of November 1991. Their current address is Co. Kildare, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Michael Mullally and Eugene Hall have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them; 1 of which is now closed. International Windscreens (Ireland) Limited has 1 shareholder.
Windscreen repair and replacement company.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:24/03/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:22/03/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:30/06/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:19/03/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:International Windscreens (Ireland) Limited
- Time in Business:26 Years
- Company Number:180886
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:1890 779 955
- Principal Activity:[26.11] Manufacture of Flat Glass
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered Address:Unit Wia Tougher Business Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||19/03/2017||22/03/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||18||19/03/2016||22/03/2016|
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||4||05/01/2016||12/01/2016|