International Business and Commerce Newspaper Limited was set up on Friday the 16th of December 2005. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them; 1 of which is now closed. International Business and Commerce Newspaper Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:13/08/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:08/08/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:16/06/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:16/06/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:International Business and Commerce Newspaper Limited
- Time in Business:16 Years
- Company Number:412644
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[22.12] Publishing of Newspapers
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:1 Fernleigh Grove,
Castleknock Dublin 15,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||16/06/2020||11/07/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||16/06/2019||11/07/2019|