Integra Lifesciences (Ireland) Limited was set up on Wednesday the 12th of January 2005. Their current partial address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 3 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Integra Lifesciences (Ireland) Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 467 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:29/11/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:31/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Integra Lifesciences (Ireland) Limited
- Time in Business:13 Years
- Company Number:396331
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[52.32] Retail Sale of Medical and Orthopaedic Goods
- May Trade As:Integra Lifesciences Ireland Ltd
- Registered Address:6th Floor, 2 Grand Canal Square,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||22/01/2018||07/02/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||20||30/09/2017||31/10/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||25/08/2015||17/10/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||21/11/2016||26/11/2016|