Innovate Dublin Communities Company Limited By Guarantee was set up on Monday the 18th of January 1993. Their current address is Dublin 9, and the company status is Normal. The company has 8 directors who have also been the director of 27 other Irish companies between them; 9 of which are now closed.
Innovate Dublin work with individuals, business, nonprofits and local government to co-create, co-develop and co-produce socially innovative solutions that work in real life and create a lasting impact in Dublin communities. Twitter @innovate_dublin.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:15/11/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:08/09/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Innovate Dublin Communities Company Limited By Guarantee
- Time in Business:25 Years
- Company Number:197878
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 842 3612
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:1st Floor Civic Centre,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||13||08/09/2017||08/09/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||13/01/2017||24/01/2017|
|N3 CHANGE OF COMPANY NAME(NEW ACT REQUIREMENT)||3||25/11/2016||30/11/2016|