In Season Farm Limited was set up on Tuesday the 28th of January 2014. Their current partial address is Co. Louth, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. In Season Farm Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:06/01/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:In Season Farm Limited
- Time in Business:4 Years
- Company Number:538452
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[01.12] Growing of Vegetables, Horticultural Specialities and Nursery Products
- May Trade As:In Season Farm Ltd
- Registered Address:106 Marian Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/09/2017||27/10/2017|
|B73 REQUEST TO CHANGE A COMPANYS NARD||4||28/07/2017||12/08/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||28/07/2017||12/08/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||28/07/2016||20/08/2016|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||28/01/2014||23/01/2014|
“I have never tasted anything like the flavour of the vegetables and the relishes beetroot tomato sauce and carrots are to die for just love this produce,,