Imed Health Care Limited was set up on Wednesday the 5th of December 2007. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 10 other Irish companies between them. Imed Health Care Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 5 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:30/05/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:25/05/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:30/06/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/11/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Imed Health Care Limited
- Time in Business:13 Years
- Company Number:450179
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 880 9180
- Principal Activity:[85.14] Other Human Health Activities
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Unit 625 Kilshane Avenue,
Northwest Business Park,
Ballycoolin Dublin 15,
Dublin 15, Dublin, D15dy92, Ireland
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||3||30/08/2021||01/09/2021|
|B67 CERT FOR LINK WITH ACTIVITIES IN THE STATE||4||04/06/2021||04/06/2021|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||30/11/2020||25/05/2021|