Ikea Ireland Limited was set up on Wednesday the 6th of April 2005. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors John Matson, Sajal Shah, Marzanna Deblinska-Hajdas and Claudia Marshall have been the director of 11 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. Ikea Ireland Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:22/05/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:11/05/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/08/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/05/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Ikea Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:13 Years
- Company Number:400143
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:1890 987 938
- Principal Activity:[52.44] Retail Sale of Furniture, Lighting Equipment and Household Articles N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:6th Floor, 2 Grand Canal Square,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||05/04/2018||17/05/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||17||11/05/2018||11/05/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||02/10/2017||26/10/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||10||20/09/2017||26/10/2017|