Ifa Securitisation Designated Activity Company was set up on Thursday the 29th of March 2018. Their current partial address is Dublin 11, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 2 other Irish companies between them. Ifa Securitisation Designated Activity Company has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 11 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:17/02/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:25/10/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:29/09/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Ifa Securitisation Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:2 Years
- Company Number:623586
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: Activities of Holding Companies
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Innovation House,
Old Finglas Road,
Glasnevin, Dublin 11
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|G1P - SPECIAL RESOLUTION||4||29/11/2019||18/12/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||29/09/2019||25/10/2019|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||29/09/2019||25/10/2019|
|CERTIFICATE - A1 NEW COMPANY INCORPORATION||1||29/03/2018||06/03/2018|