Ht Moulding Technology Limited was set up on Wednesday the 14th of December 2005. Their current partial address is Longford, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 5 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. According to our records, Ht Moulding Technology Limited has had a judgment registered against it. Ht Moulding Technology Limited has 3 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:19/11/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:31/10/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/01/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/10/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Ht Moulding Technology Limited
- Time in Business:15 Years
- Company Number:412470
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)43 667 2623
- Principal Activity:[24.16] Manufacture of Plastics in Primary Forms
- May Trade As:Ht Moulding Technology Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Unit 6,
Edgeworthstown Business Park,
Edgeworthstown Co. Longford.,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
A judgment has been registered against Ht Moulding Technology Limited. More information about Ht Moulding Technology Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||31/10/2020||31/10/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||31/10/2019||20/11/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||19/06/2018||19/06/2018|