Hpref Ireland (George's Quay and Court) Designated Activity Company was set up on Thursday the 3rd of July 2014. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 405 other Irish companies between them; 225 of which are now closed. Hpref Ireland (George's Quay and Court) Designated Activity Company has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1,075 other companies.
- Company Name:Hpref Ireland (George's Quay and Court) Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:6 Years
- Company Number:546248
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 241 8400
- Principal Activity:[65.23] Other Financial Intermediation N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Hpref Ireland George's Quay & Court Designated Activity Company
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:32 Molesworth Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B83 ALTERATION OF FINANCIAL YEAR END DATE||2||28/07/2020||28/07/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||13||30/03/2020||09/07/2020|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/03/2020||09/07/2020|
|SECTION 357 NOTICE||6||30/03/2020||09/07/2020|
|G1Q - CONSTITUTION||23||11/05/2020||26/05/2020|