Housing Association For Integrated Living was set up on Thursday the 5th of September 1985. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company has 12 directors who have also been the directors of 27 other Irish companies between them; 9 of which are now closed.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:07/10/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:05/10/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Housing Association For Integrated Living
- Time in Business:37 Years
- Company Number:109465
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 671 8444
- Principal Activity: ? [91.33] Activities of Other Membership Organizations N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:2nd Floor,
Central Hotel Chambers,
7-9 Dame Court Dublin 2,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||01/10/2022||21/11/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||8||30/09/2022||05/10/2022|
|Certificate of Charge Companies||1||05/09/2022||19/09/2022|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||3||05/09/2022||19/09/2022|