Homeland Investments Limited was set up on Wednesday the 19th of February 2014. Their current address is 8 Sandford Road,Dublin 6, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Christopher Fiegen and Neil Collins have been the director of 27 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. Homeland Investments Limited has 3 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 22 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:19/12/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Homeland Investments Limited
- Time in Business:4 Years
- Company Number:539821
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[70.11] Development and Selling of Real Estate
- May Trade As:Homeland Investments Ltd
- Registered Address:8 Sandford Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||05/02/2018||13/02/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||9||08/01/2018||06/02/2018|
|G1P - SPECIAL RESOLUTION||4||11/01/2018||25/01/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2017||27/10/2017|