High Tech Tubes Limited was set up on Wednesday the 25th of September 1985. Their current address is Co Kerry, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Patrick Jospeh McCrohan, David Clifford, Sean Power and John Horgan have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them; 1 of which is now closed. High Tech Tubes Limited has 9 shareholders.
Manufacture of light wall tubing in all common metals and alloys
- Company Name:High Tech Tubes Limited
- Time in Business:32 Years
- Company Number:109803
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)66 712 5745
- Principal Activity:[65.22] Other Credit Granting
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Monavalley Industrial Estate,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||15||20/06/2017||12/07/2017|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||2||01/12/2016||09/01/2017|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||01/06/2016||28/06/2016|
“A Superb Company to do business with. Hi-Tech Tubes supply the most prestigious alloy tubing in the whole of Europe. Their knowledge & expertise in this area of engineering is second to none! All their products are of the highest most superior quality & with a finish that is simply world class. I would absolutely recommend them without hesitation.,,