High-Tech Machinery Limited was set up on Tuesday the 10th of August 1993. Their current address is High-Tech House,3, Red Cow Interchange Estate,Ballymount Road,Naas Road, Dublin 22., and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Nicholas Furlong and Mary Furlong have been the director of 2 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. High-Tech Machinery Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:20/08/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/07/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/10/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/07/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:High-Tech Machinery Limited
- Time in Business:24 Years
- Company Number:206095
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 464 1880
- Principal Activity:[29.XX] Manufacture of Machinery and Equipment N.E.C.
- May Trade As:High-Tech Machinery Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us on email@example.com
- Registered Address:High-Tech House,
3, Red Cow Interchange Estate,
Naas Road, Dublin 22.
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||28/07/2017||28/07/2017|
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||2||29/08/2016||07/09/2016|