Higgins McCarthy Limited was set up on Wednesday the 25th of June 2014. Their current partial address is Cork, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Friday the 28th of April 2023. The company's current directors have been the director of 2 other Irish companies between them. Higgins McCarthy Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 5 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:09/06/2023
- Latest Accounts Filed:19/01/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:24/06/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:25/12/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Higgins McCarthy Limited
- Time in Business:8 Years
- Company Number:545910
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:DISSOLVED
- Principal Activity:[45.21] General Construction of Buildings and Civil Engineering Works
- May Trade As:Higgins McCarthy Ltd
- Registered Address:Fitzgerald Legal & Advisory LLP,
6 Lapps Quay,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form E5: Liquidator`s Final Statement of Accounts||7||11/01/2023||12/01/2023|
|Form E6: Return of final winding up meeting||2||11/01/2023||12/01/2023|
|Form B2: Change of Company Registered Office Address||2||27/09/2022||29/09/2022|
|Form E2: Notice of Appointment of Liquidator(s)||2||27/09/2022||29/09/2022|
|E1-SAP Declaration of Solvency Summary App Procd||8||21/09/2022||28/09/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||25/12/2021||19/01/2022|
“They build my new house, could not have went any better, two nice lads to work with, thanks Vinnie and Paul for an excellent job, I would highly recommend these guys.,,