Hi-Tech Education Centre Limited was set up on Thursday the 17th of December 1998. Their current address is Galway, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Wednesday the 15th of February 2017. The company's current director Noel McCarrick has been the director of 17 other Irish companies; 11 of which are now closed. Hi-Tech Education Centre Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:11/02/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:01/10/2014
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2013
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2015
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Hi-Tech Education Centre Limited
- Time in Business:18 Years
- Company Number:298624
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:DISSOLVED(15/02/2017)
- Principal Activity:[80.XX] Education
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:Sandyford Business Centre,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B69 - PERSON CEASING TO BE A DIRECTOR||8||25/03/2015||08/04/2015|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||2||05/03/2015||11/03/2015|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||27/11/2014||05/12/2014|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/09/2014||01/10/2014|
“Poor company to deal with. Hard to get payment.,,