Henry Mc Ginley & Sons Limited was set up on Friday the 30th of October 1998. Their current partial address is Donegal, and the company status is Normal. The company's current director has been the director of 0 other Irish companies. Henry Mc Ginley & Sons Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:16/12/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:08/12/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Henry Mc Ginley &Amp; Sons Limited
- Time in Business:23 Years
- Company Number:295557
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)74 915 3181
- Principal Activity:[45.25] Other Construction Work Involving Special Trades
- May Trade As:Henry Mc Ginley & Sons Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Loughnakey,
Letterkenny Co Donegal,
- Notice: COMPANY HAS EXITED EXAMINERSHIP
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||30/09/2021||08/12/2021|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||6||30/09/2020||25/05/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||31/07/2020||28/08/2020|
|E24 NOTICE OF APPLICATION FOR APPNTMT OF EXAMINER||4||02/10/2014||09/10/2014|