Healy-Rae Plant Hire Limited was set up on Friday the 17th of December 1999. Their current address is Co. Kerry, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Danny Healy-Rae, John Healy-Rae and Eileen Healy-Rae have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them. Healy-Rae Plant Hire Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:20/12/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Healy-Rae Plant Hire Limited
- Time in Business:18 Years
- Company Number:317266
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[71.32] Renting of Construction and Civil Engineering Machinery and Equipment
- May Trade As:Healy-Rae Plant Hire Ltd
- Registered Address:Main Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2017||27/10/2017|