Healy-Rae Plant Hire Limited was set up on Friday the 17th of December 1999. Their current partial address is Kerry, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them. Healy-Rae Plant Hire Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:16/12/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:08/12/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Healy-Rae Plant Hire Limited
- Time in Business:22 Years
- Company Number:317266
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[71.32] Renting of Construction and Civil Engineering Machinery and Equipment
- May Trade As:Healy-Rae Plant Hire Ltd
- Registered Address:Main Street,
Kilgarvan, Kerry, Ireland
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||30/09/2021||08/12/2021|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||30/09/2020||17/05/2021|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||5||16/03/2020||16/03/2020|