Hc Developments Unlimited Company was set up on Tuesday the 19th of September 2000. Their current address is Co Meath, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Elizabeth Headon and Mark Antony Hazlewood have been the director of 4 other Irish companies between them. Hc Developments Unlimited Company has 2 shareholders.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Hc Developments Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:17 Years
- Company Number:332791
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)46 943 8694
- Principal Activity:[70.11] Development and Selling of Real Estate
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us on email@example.com
- Registered Address:Knightsbridge,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||19/10/2017||25/10/2017|
|NEW! AUDITORS REPORT||4||19/10/2017||25/10/2017|
|NEW! OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||6||19/10/2017||25/10/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||19/10/2016||07/11/2016|
|E24 NOTICE OF APPLICATION FOR APPNTMT OF EXAMINER||2||29/08/2006||01/09/2006|
|H4 NOTIFICATION OF NOTICE THAT PROPER BOOKS OF ACC||1||14/03/2005||23/03/2005|