Halcyon Cleaning Services Limited was set up on Monday the 24th of August 2009. Their current partial address is County Roscommon, and the current official company status is Normal, however please note the RiskWatch entry below. The company's current director has been the director of 2 other Irish companies. Halcyon Cleaning Services Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:15/11/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:26/10/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Halcyon Cleaning Services Limited
- Time in Business:9 Years
- Company Number:474411
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)90 663 4880
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Unit 1,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/09/2018||26/10/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||6||30/09/2018||26/10/2018|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||1||30/09/2017||24/10/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||6||30/09/2017||24/10/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION OF CHANGE OF NAME||1||15/03/2014||18/03/2014|