H J Lyons (Architects) Limited was set up on Wednesday the 3rd of April 1996. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company has 10 directors who have also been the directors of 15 other Irish companies between them; 5 of which are now closed. H J Lyons (Architects) Limited has 7 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:19/10/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:23/07/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:30/09/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/06/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:H J Lyons (Architects) Limited
- Time in Business:25 Years
- Company Number:247166
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 888 3333
- Principal Activity: ? [74.20] Architectural and Engineering Activities and Related Technical Consultancy
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:51-54 Pearse Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||17/02/2021||25/02/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||19||30/06/2020||23/07/2020|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/06/2020||23/07/2020|
|Certificate - Form C1 - Charge Created by a Company Incorporated in the State||1||08/01/2008||16/01/2008|