Guardian Wealth Limited was set up on Thursday the 24th of March 2005. Their current partial address is Wexford, and the company status is Normal. The company's current director has been the director of 4 other Irish companies; 2 of which are now closed. Guardian Wealth Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:24/07/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:14/07/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:24/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Guardian Wealth Limited
- Time in Business:15 Years
- Company Number:399683
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)53 917 0507
- Principal Activity:[74.14] Business and Management Consultancy Activities
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:3 Upper George's Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||14/07/2020||14/07/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||6||14/07/2020||14/07/2020|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||24/09/2019||17/10/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||24/09/2019||17/10/2019|
|G1Q - CONSTITUTION||5||27/02/2018||16/03/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION OF CHANGE OF NAME||1||27/02/2018||16/03/2018|