Greystones Windows Limited was set up on Wednesday the 29th of June 2016. Their current partial address is Co. Wicklow, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. Greystones Windows Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:12/08/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:02/01/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:30/06/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:29/12/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Greystones Windows Limited
- Time in Business:3 Years
- Company Number:585191
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: Other Retail Sale Not in Stores, Stalls or Markets
- May Trade As:Greystones Windows Ltd
- Registered Address:Amigo,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||29/12/2018||02/01/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||29/12/2017||02/01/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||29/12/2016||03/01/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - A1 NEW COMPANY INCORPORATION||1||29/06/2016||20/06/2016|
“We went with greystones windows because they were the only company that could supply us with uPVC treble glazed passive windows doors and sliders with large expansions of glazing that could take the breathtaking scenery outside our house back into our home.delighted with windows and doors would highly recommend greystone windows special Thanks to Carmel and Brian for all there help.,,