Greyhound Recycling and Recovery Unlimited Company was set up on Wednesday the 28th of May 1997. Their current address is Dublin 7, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Niresh Moodley and John Brosnan have been the director of 15 other Irish companies between them; 5 of which are now closed. According to our records, Greyhound Recycling and Recovery Unlimited Company has had a judgment registered against it. Greyhound Recycling and Recovery Unlimited Company has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1 other company.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Greyhound Recycling and Recovery Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:20 Years
- Company Number:266930
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 457 7777
- Principal Activity:[45.XX] Construction
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:1 Blackhall View,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
A judgment has been registered against Greyhound Recycling and Recovery Unlimited Company.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||24/12/2017||02/02/2018|
|B83 ALTERATION OF FINANCIAL YEAR END DATE||2||24/11/2017||24/11/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||30/09/2017||26/10/2017|
|C6 MEMO OF SATISFACTION OF A CHARGE-FULL||2||12/12/2016||09/05/2017|
“Charges are competitive. However, customer service is very poor with bin collections missed regularly. Trying to contact anyone in Customer Services is difficult mainly due to the volume of calls (possibly because or the aforementioned poor service) and callers being 'stacked' in a long queue.,,