Gresham House Asset Management Ireland Limited was set up on Friday the 6th of December 2002. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company has 6 directors who have also been the directors of 529 other Irish companies between them; 263 of which are now closed. Gresham House Asset Management Ireland Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 10 other companies.
Appian Asset Management Leading Irish Asset Managerâ€ŽAppian Asset Management is a leading Irish asset manager, managing a range of global funds. Risk management and downside protection is a corner stone of our investment approach.
- Company Name:Gresham House Asset Management Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:20 Years
- Company Number:364773
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 6623001
- Principal Activity:[65.23] Other Financial Intermediation N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:42 Fitzwilliam Place,
Dublin 2, Dublin
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||6||30/09/2022||25/11/2022|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||23||30/09/2022||25/11/2022|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||12/08/2022||16/08/2022|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||30/06/2022||04/08/2022|