Greenclean Waste Management Limited was set up on Thursday the 9th of January 1986. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Liquidation. The company's current directors Derek Boardman, Patrick Boardman, John Boardman and Maura Boardman have been the director of 14 other Irish companies between them; 12 of which are now closed. According to our records, Greenclean Waste Management Limited has had a judgment registered against it, which is now satisfied. Greenclean Waste Management Limited has 4 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 131 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:15/11/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:25/05/2010
- Report Based On Accounts:31/07/2009
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/04/2011
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Greenclean Waste Management Limited
- Time in Business:32 Years
- Company Number:111648
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:LIQUIDATION
- Principal Activity:[90.XX] Sewage and Refuse Disposal, Sanitation and Similar Activities
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:20 Mount Street Upper,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
A judgment has been registered against Greenclean Waste Management Limited, which is now satisfied. More information about Greenclean Waste Management Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|E3 LIQUIDATORS A/C OF HIS ACTS AND DEALINGS||11||24/11/2012||30/09/2013|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||3||29/11/2011||09/12/2011|
|G1 ORDINARY RESOLUTION||1||25/11/2011||28/11/2011|
|E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR||1||25/11/2011||28/11/2011|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||13||30/04/2010||25/05/2010|
“Great company Really Top waste management and recycling company and Recycled most of The waste that they collected really bad luck that they are gone. Sallynoggin will never be the same again.,,