Green Generation Limited was set up on Tuesday the 25th of August 2009. Their current address is Co. Kildare, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Stephen Costello, William Costello and Paul Costello have been the director of 19 other Irish companies between them; 6 of which are now closed. Green Generation Limited has 55 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:27/03/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:13/03/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:25/08/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Green Generation Limited
- Time in Business:8 Years
- Company Number:474482
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)45 526 413
- Principal Activity:[11.20] Service Activities Incidental To Oil and Gas Extraction, Excluding Surveying
- May Trade As:Green Generation Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Nurney,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B5 RETURN OF ALLOTMENTS.||5||28/12/2017||15/03/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||18||13/03/2018||13/03/2018|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||2||25/08/2017||21/09/2017|