Green Circular Economy Unlimited Company was set up on Wednesday the 28th of May 1997. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 17 other Irish companies between them; 4 of which are now closed. Green Circular Economy Unlimited Company has 1 shareholder.
Greyhound Recycling Greyhound Recycling Pay by Weight Legislation Coming July 2017 Waste and Recycling Services in Dublin City and South Dublin. Cheap Bin Collection & Recycling Collection and Council Waste Collection...
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Green Circular Economy Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:24 Years
- Company Number:266930
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 1 4612826
- Principal Activity:[45.XX] Construction
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:1 Blackhall View,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||3||21/04/2021||16/06/2021|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||3||05/04/2021||16/05/2021|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||05/08/2020||06/11/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||30/09/2020||28/10/2020|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/09/2020||28/10/2020|
|G1Q - CONSTITUTION||15||05/10/2020||02/10/2020|
“Charges are competitive. However, customer service is very poor with bin collections missed regularly. Trying to contact anyone in Customer Services is difficult mainly due to the volume of calls (possibly because or the aforementioned poor service) and callers being 'stacked' in a long queue.,,