Gp Jordan Plant Hire Limited was set up on Wednesday the 1st of December 2010. Their current partial address is Wexford, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. Gp Jordan Plant Hire Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:06/04/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:31/03/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:30/11/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:01/06/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Gp Jordan Plant Hire Limited
- Time in Business:10 Years
- Company Number:492090
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[45.50] Renting of Construction or Demolition Equipment with Operator
- May Trade As:Gp Jordan Plant Hire Ltd
- Registered Address:Birch Avenue,
Foulksmills Co. Wexford,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||24/03/2021||31/03/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||01/06/2020||08/06/2020|