Glenealy Village Hall (Carnegie Trust) Company Limited By Guarantee was set up on Tuesday the 8th of September 2009. Their current partial address is Co Wicklow, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 4 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:11/12/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/09/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/08/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Glenealy Village Hall (Carnegie Trust) Company Limited By Guarantee
- Time in Business:10 Years
- Company Number:475031
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[91.33] Activities of Other Membership Organizations N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Glenealy Village Hall Carnegie Trust Company Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Glenealy Village Hall,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||31/08/2019||27/09/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||03/08/2018||03/08/2018|
|B72 - AUDITOR`S RESIGNATION NOTICE AFTER AUDIT EXE||4||23/10/2017||25/01/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - N3 CHANGE OF COMPANY NAME(NEW ACT REQUIREMENT)||1||21/11/2016||23/11/2016|