Gh Energy Rentals Limited was set up on Monday the 14th of October 2013. Their current address is Co Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors John Galgey and Damien O'Dowd have been the director of 7 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Gh Energy Rentals Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:03/09/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/08/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/10/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/07/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Gh Energy Rentals Limited
- Time in Business:4 Years
- Company Number:534049
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[71.34] Renting of Other Machinery and Equipment N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Gh Energy Rentals Ltd
- Registered Address:Unit 103 Bishopswood,
The Ward, Co Dublin
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||31/07/2017||28/08/2017|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||31/07/2017||28/08/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||31/07/2016||29/08/2016|