Get the Shifts Limited was set up on Wednesday the 24th of August 2016. Their current partial address is Limerick, and the company status is Liquidation. The company's current directors have been the director of 2 other Irish companies between them. Get the Shifts Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 19 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:22/06/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:11/03/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Get the Shifts Limited
- Time in Business:6 Years
- Company Number:588215
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:LIQUIDATION
- Principal Activity: Activities of Employment Placement Agencies
- May Trade As:Get the Shifts Ltd
- Registered Address:C/O Carey & Associates,
Co Limerick, Limerick, V94 Tw0f, Ireland
- RiskWatch: Form E2: Notice of Appointment of Liquidator(s)
Effective Date 14/06/2022
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B2: Change of Company Registered Office Address||2||14/06/2022||15/11/2022|
|E1-SAP Declaration of Solvency Summary App Procd||6||26/05/2022||22/06/2022|
|Form E2: Notice of Appointment of Liquidator(s)||2||14/06/2022||22/06/2022|
|Form G1 - Special Resolution to Wind up - Form G1 - Special Resolution to Wind up||3||14/06/2022||22/06/2022|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||3||26/03/2021||27/10/2021|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||08/03/2021||11/03/2021|