Ger Craughan Pork & Bacon Processors Limited was set up on Monday the 25th of May 1992. Their current partial address is Clare, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. Ger Craughan Pork & Bacon Processors Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:04/04/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:01/04/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:31/05/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:28/02/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Ger Craughan Pork & Bacon Processors Limited
- Time in Business:30 Years
- Company Number:189380
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[52.22] Retail Sale of Meat and Meat Products
- May Trade As:Ger Craughan Pork & Bacon Processors Ltd
- Registered Address:Sallybank,
Kilmore Co. Clare,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||28/02/2022||01/04/2022|
|Financial Statement Certificate||1||28/02/2022||01/04/2022|
|Financial Statement Certificate||1||28/02/2021||09/06/2021|