General Investment Trust Designated Activity Company was set up on Tuesday the 22nd of September 1953. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors James Pius Skehan and Patrick Ryan have been the director of 14 other Irish companies between them; 4 of which are now closed. General Investment Trust Designated Activity Company has 1 shareholder.
- Company Name:General Investment Trust Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:64 Years
- Company Number:14852
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 617 2374
- Principal Activity:[67.12] Security Broking and Fund Management
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:3/4 Frederick Street South,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||31/12/2017||09/01/2018|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||07/12/2017||28/12/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2017||10/10/2017|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||6||30/09/2017||10/10/2017|