Gastrans Limited was set up on Wednesday the 19th of March 2003. Their current partial address is Louth, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Wednesday the 26th of February 2020. The company's current directors have been the director of 3 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Gastrans Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 4 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:04/01/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:15/02/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/07/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:10/03/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Gastrans Limited
- Time in Business:16 Years
- Company Number:368797
- Company Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:DISSOLVED
- Phone:+353 (0)42 682 1888
- Principal Activity:[23.20] Manufacture of Refined Petroleum Products
- May Trade As:Gastrans Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:The Forge,
Castlebellingham Co. Louth,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||3||30/04/2019||16/05/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||10/03/2018||15/02/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||10/03/2017||16/03/2017|