G4s Facilities Management (Ire) Limited was set up on Monday the 27th of April 2009. Their current address is Unit G5,Block G,Calmount Park,Ballymount, Dublin 12, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors John Farrell and Gareth Chapman have been the director of 7 other Irish companies between them; 4 of which are now closed. G4s Facilities Management (Ire) Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:16/08/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:26/07/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:G4s Facilities Management (Ire) Limited
- Time in Business:8 Years
- Company Number:470205
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 217 9100
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:G4s Facilities Management Ire Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us on email@example.com
- Registered Address:Unit G5,
Ballymount, Dublin 12
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||31/07/2017||24/08/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||26/07/2017||26/07/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||14/03/2017||23/03/2017|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||17/01/2017||23/01/2017|
|G1Q - CONSTITUTION||26||06/10/2014||06/10/2014|