Fujitsu (Ireland) Limited was set up on Tuesday the 28th of July 2009. Their current address is Co. Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Thomas O'Malley and Raymond Browne have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them; 1 of which is now closed. Fujitsu (Ireland) Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:07/02/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:25/01/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/12/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Fujitsu (Ireland) Limited
- Time in Business:8 Years
- Company Number:473572
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+49 (89) 62060-0
- Principal Activity:[30.02] Manufacture of Computers and Other Information Processing Equipment
- May Trade As:Fujitsu Ireland Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Unit 100,
Airside Business Park,
,Swords, Co. Dublin.
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||6||01/02/2018||05/02/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||31/12/2017||25/01/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||20||31/12/2016||26/01/2017|