Friends of the National Gallery of Ireland was set up on Monday the 12th of May 1986. Their current partial address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company has 9 directors who have also been the directors of 63 other Irish companies between them; 26 of which are now closed.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:06/12/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Friends of the National Gallery of Ireland
- Time in Business:32 Years
- Company Number:114017
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 661 5133
- Principal Activity:[92.31] Artistic and Literary Creation and Interpretation
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Merrion Square (West),
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION - SR ALTERATION TO CONSTITUTION||4||20/06/2018||20/06/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||6||13/03/2018||15/03/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||30/09/2017||27/10/2017|