Foxpak Flexibles Limited was set up on Tuesday the 11th of September 2001. Their current address is Louth Ireland, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Orn Anong Bannaruk, Paul Young and Hendrik Willem Strydom have been the director of 3 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. Foxpak Flexibles Limited has 6 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:17/04/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:13/03/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:30/06/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:13/02/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Foxpak Flexibles Limited
- Time in Business:16 Years
- Company Number:347723
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)41 686 3088
- Principal Activity:[74.82] Packaging Activities
- May Trade As:Foxpak Flexibles Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Unit 5,
Collon Business Park,
Collon, Louth Ireland
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||13/02/2018||13/03/2018|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||30/08/2017||11/09/2017|
|NOTICE OF INCREASE IN NOMINAL CAPITAL||2||30/10/2012||12/05/2017|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||18||30/10/2012||12/05/2017|