Flynns of Lackagh Limited was set up on Thursday the 31st of August 1972. Their current partial address is Co. Galway, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 3 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Flynns of Lackagh Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:22/11/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:23/10/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Flynns of Lackagh Limited
- Time in Business:46 Years
- Company Number:38420
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)91 797 116
- Principal Activity:[51.21] Wholesale of Grain, Seeds and Animal Feeds
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Lackagh House,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/09/2018||23/10/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/09/2018||23/10/2018|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||5||20/08/2018||03/09/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - CHARGE BY A CO INC IN THE STATE||1||20/08/2018||03/09/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||05/08/2016||17/08/2016|